We'll bring the Biergarten to you!
We are taking the precautions the CDC recommends, and suggesting that all private gatherings be outdoors with plenty of space to spread out. It's always a wonderful time to have a party! Contact Valina for pricing and availability.
You, your family, and your friends' health at your backyard party is important to us.
Here are some suggestions for hosting a party during Covid times:
- Host the event outdoors. If in a garage, or covered porch, ensure there is plenty of ventilation. If forced to be indoors because of rain or extreme cold, open windows and bring fresh air in. Keep space between guests.
- Encourage guests to bring their own snacks and drinks.
- For drinks in coolers for guests: use ice packs or frozen water containers to keep drinks cold - this discourages transfer of germs in ice water where drink bottles or cans are.
- Designate a couple of people to be in charge of serving food, or serve food in already prepared closed containers.
- Consider inviting a food truck, like The Sauer Kraut food truck.
- Avoid communal plates of food - serve snacks in single serving bowls.
- Provide single serving condiment packets; salt, pepper, mustard, mayo, ketchup if possible.
- Provide enough disposable serving ware, plates, cups, utensils, napkins so nothing needs to be re-used.
- Wash or sanitize hands before using self serve beer kegs.
- If using traditional steins or masskrug, make sure not to touch the spout of the keg to the glass when re-filling.
- Avoid close contact with guests who are not normally in close contact with you.
- Have plenty of trash bins with lids to dispose of used serving ware right away.
- Provide a bottle of disinfectant wipes in your guest bathroom. Provide paper towels for drying hands, and bin to dispose of them.
- Review the CDC's website prior to your event for up to date information.
Let's Party! Prost Y'all!